The social program of the 29th International Applied Geochemistry Symposium will provide an opportunity to greet old friends and build new networks in a comfortable and friendly environment, and it will allow attendees to experience the unique Chilean culture and beautiful landscape of the Valparaiso Region.
- Ice breaker. To be held after the opening ceremony on November 8 in the outdoor pool area of Hotel O’Higgins.*
- Pub crawl. Enjoy nightlife in downtown Viña del Mar. November 9.
- Wines of Casablanca. Enjoy a vineyard day tour, wine tasting, lunch and a taste of Chilean culture on a day tour to Estancia El Cuadro. November 11.
- Symposium AAG Gala Dinner. AAG traditional gala dinner by the coast. November 12.
- Wine and beer. During Poster sessions. Early evening wine and beer. Monday 9, Tuesday 10 and Thursday 12.*
- Closing ceremony. November 13.*
* Included with registration
Accompanying person activities3
- November 9. Colorful Valparaiso and Central Coast. Visit the historical city of Valparaiso and tour down the central coast.
- November 10. Vineyards of Casablanca and San Antonio valleys.
- November 12. Cajón del Maipo tour – into the Andes.
- November 13. Morning tour of the Viña del Mar Botanical Gardens and Viña del Mar museums.