Workshops and Field Trips
Pre-symposium workshops will be held from November 6 to 8. The following workshops are planned. 
- Fundamentals of geochemical exploration methods.
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
- Field portable geochemistry (XRF, LIBS): applications and limitations.
- Data science in geochemistry: from exploration to geometallurgy.
- Geology, mineralogy and geochemistry in viticulture.
- Geology and metallogenesis of Chile.
Post-symposium field trips will be offered from November 14 to 20. The following field trips are planned. 2
- Mineral deposits of northern Chile (5 days).
- Geological and metallogenic evolution of central Chile: The Andean transect (5 days).
- Geology and Vineyards of central Chile: Geochemistry of the critical zone (3 days).
- Polluted areas of central Chile: detecting the issues (2 days).